- "From: brian anderson
- Sent: 9. august 2003 05:42
- Subject: Urgent
- Dear Sir,
My name is Brian H Anderson. I am The accounts manager of White Mountain Mortgage and Loans in Snowflake, Arizona, USA. There was an account opened in this bank in 1980. The Account Holder operated it until 1996. Since 1996 nobody has made any transactions on this account. After going through old files in the records, I discovered that the account has a good credit balance and has been dormant for a quite a while. The owner of this account was Mr. Walter Hyatt of Nashville, Tennessee. He was a Geologist by profession and he died in a plane crash on May 11th 1996.
- Through my enquiries I found out that Mr. Hyatt failed to state a beneficiary or next of kin. The sum involved is Fifteen Million United States Dollars (USD $ 15 million). I therefore spoke with a Senior Manager in the bank who has agreed that we find a beneficiary to act as the next of kin to Mr. Hyatt and lay claim to funds rather than forfeiting it to the government. Right now if you are interested my colleague and I can make you that beneficiary and facilitate the transfer of this money into your abroad.
- If you agree to this we will need to come to some arrangement and agreement before the final transfer of the money into your account. For now we have decided that after the transfer of the money into your account, you shall be entitled to 30% of the total sum. My colleague and I shall share 60%. While 10% will be used to reimburse any expenses incurred on the transaction. All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure a smooth transfer.
- Please note that this transaction can only take place on the following conditions: 1. That you provide the bank account and other relevant particulars and information for easy and onward remittance of the money.
2. Absolute confidentiality, secrecy and sincerity will be required from you considering our position in the bank as officers who have put in several years in the banking sector.
3. Assurance that our share will be released to us in good faith when this money finally gets into your account.
- This transaction can be completed within 10 working days. Once again please treat this with the utmost confidentiality. Contact me as quickly as possible via my e-mail or the fax line below.
- Sincerely yours,
Brian H Anderson
Fax: +X XXX XXX XXXX