Takk til Atle for følgende kloke ord:
Eleven reasons why e-mail is like a male reproductive organ
- Those who have it would be devastated if it were ever cut off.
- Those who have it think that those who don't are somehow inferior.
- Those who don't have it may agree that it's neat, but think it's not worth the fuss that those who have it make about it.
- Many of those who don't have it would like to try it, a phenomenon psychologists call E-Mail Envy.
- It's more fun when it's up, but this makes it hard to get any real work done.
- In the distant past, its only purpose was to transmit information vital to the survival of the species. Some people still think that's the only thing it should be used for, but most folks today use it mostly for fun.
- If you don't take proper precautions, it can spread viruses.
- If you use it too much, you'll find it becomes more and more difficult to think coherently.
- We attach an importance to it that is far greater than it's actual size and influence warrant.
- If you're not careful what you do with it, it can get you into a lot of trouble.
- ...And the number one reason why e-mail is like a male reproductive organ:
If you play with it too much, you go blind...
Har du noe morsomt fra dataverdenen som du mener bør publiseres her på DinSide? Ikke nøl med å sende det til oss. Vår epostadresse er email@example.com