- From: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 3:39 PM
Subject: AWAR WINNING NOTIFICATION/PROCESSING ADVISE
- U.K NATIONAL LOTTO
AWARD NOTIFICATION / PROCESSING ADVICE:
- We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 13 JULY,2004 of winners of the SCIENTIFIC GAME PROMO LOTTERY; BRITISH INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 12TH JULY, 2004. Your email address attached to ticket number 18-19-34-37-47023-56678230954, with serial number 5073-11 drew the lucky numbers , and consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.
- You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay out of POUNDS
1,200.000.00 (ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS) credited to file REF NO.
SGIL/763276/03.This is from total prize money of POUNDS 24,000,000.00 shared among the TWELVE international winners in 1st-3rd categories.
- All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company email addresses and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.
- Your fund is now in custody of a financial/Securities company. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly confidential until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. To receive your claim, please contact your file/claim officer:
- Mr. ALEXANDER WILLIAMS
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER
- All prize money must be claimed in ten working days. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
- Congratulations once again from our team of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program. Please include your private telephone and fax numbers while replying.